23 May 2022
Working between Innovation and Technology & Projects and Proposals teams, you will be critical in helping organizations raise funds and maintain donor relations by using your writing abilities. You will write proposals, evaluate programs, and create reports for funders.
The main responsibility will be to complete all sections of an approved application required for funding.
Although every grant application will be different, the process will typically include:
- Creating concept papers.
- Writing and submitting letters of inquiry.
- Researching relevant data for proposal sections.
- Managing grant preparation to ensure timely and high-quality submission.
- Ensuring compliance with grant conditions and regulations.
- Creating appropriate budget breakdowns detailing how requested funding will be used.
- Identifying evidence-based evaluation procedures.
Previous experience in UK government office tenders and proposal evaluation process and or grant writing roles.
- Negotiable salary based on experience.
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Share Option Scheme
- Flexible Hybrid working environment
Dynamic and innovative company and working environment.
Contractor and Companies need not enquire.
Apply to Joinfirstname.lastname@example.org
CeraPhi is a leading technology developer and geothermal energy development company.
Closing Date : 23 June 2022
25 January 2022
We are seeking to broaden our technical team with a Full Stack Developer. The position will provide support towards the design and development of our web application. An ideal candidate will be familiar with the frontend and backend frameworks, relational database, and some experience with the AWS services.
- CeraPhi Energy Ltd. Aims to be the leading enabler in the global geothermal space (http://www.ceraphi.com) We are seeking a self-motivated and dynamic full stack developer, to assist with the development of our progressive web application and ensuring its security and scalability.
- Full stack development and adding new features to the existing application.
- Design and implementation of scalable web application.
- Maintain security of application and data protection.
- Building REST APIs.
- Performing unit and integration testing.
Closing Date : 31 May 2022
Click here for complete job description.
*No unsolicited approach from recruitment companies.